HCE
SERVICES
CONTACT INFO
ETYMOLOGY
HOME

 
 
 
 
Built in 1903, the Coach House, 39A Queen's Park Crescent East, has been the home of the Marshall McLuhan Program in Culture and Technology at the University of Toronto, since 1968.  The director of the program is Professor Derrick De Kerckhove.

HCE Communications and Paul Farrelly collaborate on the PC3 Village Programme along with director, Dominique Scheffel-Dunand, and regional coordinator Michael Edmunds, associate director at the McLuhan Program and director UofT Information Commons and Russon Wooldridge, Department of French 

The Coach House is the physical hub of 
[HOME]  [CONTACT INFO]